Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 2010 23:43:21 +0100
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   how to deal with unzip on -CURRENT?

Hi all,

I've got a PR (ports/142091), which made me think about the base version
of unzip that was recently enabled in HEAD. I think that the current
version of that port is correct and just UNZIP_CMD should be set to the
base version on -CURRENT in bsd.port.mk. Or do I have to enforce ports
unzip as a dependency by full path? Were there similar issues? Is there
a conventional/preferred solution for this?

Thanks,

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer