Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:05:12 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu
Cc:        grog@lemis.de, hackers@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What printed documentation do we need?

    John>  * installation * dump and restore * fsck * disklabel *
    John> newfs * maybe a couple others

    John> Or, more generally, for things you rarely use and
    John> consequently forget how to use and, almost by definition,
    John> online documentation is unavailable when you need them.

Like adding a new drive to an existing system.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first
instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she
fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.  -- Jack Handey