Date:      Fri, 09 Feb 1996 20:36:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        dima@FreeBSD.org (Dima Ruban)
Cc:        ache@astral.msk.su, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Kerberos @ freebsd.org?

: Is eBones compatible with KerberosIV? I mean, I have kerberos on
: some of my computers, and I've heard encryption (or something else) isn't
: compatible beetween kerberos and ebones. So, basically the question is:
: will I be able to use eBones/kerberos encryption if I go from
: kerberos machine to eBones server?

I'm not sure what the exact interoperability status is.  To date I've
just usered our version to access machines that are running our
version.  I've heard conflicting things about eBones vs KerberosIV.

Warner