Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 21:38:08 GMT
From:      James Raynard <fqueries@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        mwhite+@cmu.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Top not functioning

> Hmmm...I've also had problems with top, but my problem is somewhat
> different (I figured out the recompile part).  When I run top, I get:
>
> Swap: 131M Total, 131M Used, 100% Inuse

Yep, I had this as well when I re-compiled top under -current, but
using the -release port (with a couple of hacks to get it to
compile).

I downloaded the latest port (still the same version of top, so you
don't need to get the source again) from ports-current and it works
fine now.

Hope this helps.

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland