Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 1996 12:21:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
Cc:        grog@lemis.de, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What printed documentation do we need?

On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, Sean Kelly wrote:

>     John> Or, more generally, for things you rarely use and
>     John> consequently forget how to use and, almost by definition,
>     John> online documentation is unavailable when you need them.
>
> Like adding a new drive to an existing system.

When adding a drive to an existing system, I would assume that you would
have access to on-line documentation.  Of course, in this case even that
is scarce.

The one I like is the boot(8). If you can get to it, you probably don't
need it.  If you need it, you probably can't get to it.

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============