Date:      Wed, 3 May 1995 04:14:31 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        phk@ref.tfs.com
Cc:        terry@cs.weber.edu, sa2c@st.rim.or.jp, jkh@morton.cdrom.com, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Translators needed urgently!

In article <199505021851.LAA08626@ref.tfs.com>
phk@ref.tfs.com writes:

>> > worth than I do :-) ), though they have huge dictionaries and use very
     worse!  (Automatic translator makes no mistake like this :-) haha!)
>> > complex algolithms.
>>
>> I remember one such document, a C.itoh manual which stated:
>>
>> "This printer should only be embraced in a ventilative environment"

The Japanese manual of KPT Bryce (my favorite 3D rendering software on
Macintosh) is, I think, translated by automatic translation software.
This book is most *artistic* Japanese book I've ever read in my life :-).

PS.: I'm writing this mail via MEGAHERTZ X-Jack XJ2144 and new PCMCIA
     sio driver.

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html