Date:      Fri, 09 Feb 1996 23:58:18 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        julian@ref.tfs.com (Julian Elischer), phk@critter.tfs.com, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FS PATCHES: THE NEXT GENERATION

> > I think that the principal of least astonishment has to be balanced against
> > the problem of staying in the dark ages.
>
> Here here!

Loud sigh.

And I suppose both of you feel that seat belts, and those who wear
them, are old fuddy-duddy throw-backs to the age of the horse and
buggy.  "We don't support the idea of seat belts," says Terry Lambert.
"Furthermore, we've eliminated the steering wheel and break pedal,
replacing them with an advanced full voice command system.  Sure, it
often takes a couple of minutes to get it to pay attention to your
screams of ``AIGH!  STOP!  STOP!!!'' but progress is worth such
sacrifices."

:-)

					Jordan