Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 1996 08:16:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        Christian.Gusenbauer@utimaco.co.at, Christian.Gusenbauer@safeconcept.utimaco.co.at, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cdrom boot?

In message <199611220731.SAA15958@godzilla.zeta.org.au> Bruce Evans writes:
: >I played a little bit with bcc yesterday and found out, that the version I have
: >only supports K&R standard. Is this right? Is there any converter available which
: >converts ANSI-C to K&R?
:
: Yes.  None that I know of.  Ask Joerg to convert biosboot back to K&R :-).
: Then you can copy it for more than half the code.

Isn't there unprotoize in the gcc distribution that does this?  Or are
there things other than the prototypes that are new to Ansi-C that
will trip you up?

Warner