Date:      Thu, 23 May 1996 09:10:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Owens <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   stty settings (I think) and tip

Hi all,

I tried posting the following to -questions, but got no takers, so I
thought I'd try here.

Surely _somebody_ uses tip to connect between two FreeBSD boxes!

Thanks,
---
  Charles Owens                                  Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X