Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:31:40 +0900
From:      Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
To:        Hidetoshi Shimokawa <simokawa@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-firewire@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OHCI 1.2

Hi,

I don't have any information for OHCI1.2. In my previous experience,
some OHCI chip set does not work when not zeroing undefined register
field. I thought this kind of issue is "sometimes" led by the difference
of implementation, not by the specification.
I have quick reviewed TSB82AA2 technical document published by TI.
The document re-iterates the OHCI information, not only describes
TI specific issues.