Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:03:37 -0700
From:      Scott Sewall <scott@redlinenetworks.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Updating the FAQ

If you are not the correct receipient for FAQ updates, please forward.

Please update the following section: Section 9.10 How can I use the NT
loader to boot FreeBSD?

For windows 2000 Server, the correct commands to modify the attributes
for boot.ini are:

attrib -h -s c:\boot.ini

and

attrib +s +h c:\boot.ini

I'm not sure if thge order of the arguments is important, but that's the
order I used.

Otherwise the procedure works great for dual booting FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE
and Windows 2000 Server.

-- Scott