Date:      Fri, 03 May 2013 09:30:14 -0700
From:      "ANZ Online" <sugigi@cel.ro>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dear Valued Member!

You will not see this in a MIME-aware mail reader.
--===============1685357756==

Dear ANZ member,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the ANZ s=
ystem. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use associated wi=
th this account. As a precaution, we have limited access to your ANZ accoun=
t in order to protect against future unauthorized transactions.

Case ID Number: PP-503-410-563

This is a reminder to restore your account as soon as possible.

Please download the form attached to this email, unzip it and open it in a =
web browser.  Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your =
account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure accou=
nt safety.

In accordance with ANZ's User Agreement, your account access will remain li=
mited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your a=
ccount remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in fur=
ther limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage you to restore y=
our ANZ account as soon as possible to help avoid this.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand th=
at this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account=
. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
ANZ Account Review Department

Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 5=
22. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.