Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:19:42 -0500
From:      "Murphy, Patrick" <murphyp1@ais.msu.edu>
To:        "'glewis@eyesbeyond.com'" <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>, Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: JDPA

I was able to get the JBuilder debugging to work on FreeBSD 4.1 by following
the steps at
http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/jpda.html and then going into the
JPDA build directories and tweaking the make process to get the missing
shared libraries to build.  I did this a couple of months ago so the details
are fuzzy.  I am going to upgrade to FreeBSD 4.2 this week and will try to
make another run at building the JDK.  I can send the steps along after I do
this if anyone is interested.

Patrick Murphy
Michigan State University
Administrative Information Services