Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 10:54:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Masaya Kinoshita <mkino@po.iijnet.or.jp>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a perceived need for a 2.1.8 release?

Actually, I'm inclined to agree. If Walnut Creek doesn't wan't additional
inventory, why not scrap the live filesystem on disk 2 and deliver 2.1.x
instead?

-- Jay

On Sun, 20 Apr 1997, Masaya Kinoshita wrote:

->Hello !
->
->I can't speak ( and write ) English. Sorry!
->
->I like 2.1-stable branch.
->
->It thinks that I want 2.1.8 as one complete type of FreeBSD.
->
->It thinks that it surely becomes the base of my work for any year from
->now. Therefore, it is Freeze on the media, the CD-ROM, if made It thinks
->that it wants to place at hand in the done form.
->
->I therefore already It ordered 2.1.x(Subscription).
->
->We were discourteously.
->
->                        Masaya Kinoshita (PXI14346@niftyserve.or.jp    )