Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:41:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Adam Szilveszter <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   radio appearance in mp3

Hi!

Updating my previous post from this morning, appearantly the thing to do
is a
'mixer =rec line' to set Line as the recording device before you start.
After this you can use rec(1) as 'rec $OUTFILE' where $OUTFILE is where
you want the thing to go if you specify an appropriate suffix (e.g wav)
you don't even have to set the type of the sound file...I could only test
it here to create an empty file (silence) because I lack the appropriate
cable... but good luck!

Cheers!

Szilveszter ADAM