Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:10:49 PDT
From:      "Tony T" <sindau@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hmmm

This may sound silly but why aren't there links to FreeBSD related sites
easily available from the main page?

I know there are sites dedicated to FreeBSD how-to's out there as I've
been on a few by word of mouth.  Why not create a links off the main
page?

Implementing simple web based discussion groups would be a plus too.
Sure, mailing lists are very useful but *scoff* there are more up to
date ways quite easily achieved with FreeBSD.  I'd start one up myself
if I could afford a dedicated link.

-Sin