Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 1997 07:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
To:        Blaine Minazzi <bminazzi@denverweb.net>
Cc:        isp@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: TS Holy War (was Re: Some advice needed.)

On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Blaine Minazzi wrote:

> > > Since you have the space and personnel, the biggest thing is to build a
> > > customer base.
> >
> >         The customer base isn't the problem but it's what equipment we
> > need at the remote location and other things that seems to be more
> > important.
>
> Hmmm. What planet is this on again?  On my side of the galaxy,
> no customers = no profit.  It would be nice not to have to put up
> with the customers though.  If you could let the rest of us in  on
> the secret, we would all be much obliged...   :-P

	I think you didn't read the post correctly =P  Anyways, we already
have major leads to some big research laboratories and other stuff. =)
So that's why the other part is more important now since we need to figure
out on what needs to be done to support the customers...

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]