Date:      12 Nov 1997 08:46:17 -0000
From:      woju@freebsd.ntu.edu.tw
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD slogan vote results:

: jkh: "Indeed.  And now, the moment you've all been waiting for,
:      the WINNER of this year's FreeBSD slogan contest!  And the winner,
:      with 34 votes, is... Pamela, the envelope please.
:      Pamela!  Put that back on!"
: Pam: "Sorry, just practicing!"
: jkh: "The winner of this year's slogan contest is...
:      ``FreeBSD: The power to serve'' from, ummmm, `Spork'"
Great!!

i'm really HAPPY to see this result, especially knowing there are my 3 votes
in the 34 votes. :))

"FreeBSD: The power to server"
i like this!

BTW, "just" 34 votes would win the contest... mmm... maybe not so many people
knowing what's going on at freebsd-chat, let's try making more "attractive"
blurb for FreeBSD. Hope that next year, we can have 34 "million" votes for the
contest winner. :-)

Best regards,
woju
.