Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:26:58 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: pcic pci attachments merged from current

In message <3B7CA84D.E48A7526@ucsd.edu> unsafe at any speed writes:
: Okay, I'm back up to a point where I can mail out a dmesg (which is a
: little tricky with an old kernel and today's world).
:
: It turns out the next line if there is a card inserted is pccard: card
: inserted, slot 1, so it's where it's checking for pccards.
:
: This is an IBM Thinkpad 560X, Pentium MMX 233, TI PCI-1250 pcic. See
: below for the full dmesg.

Can you try updating to the latest sources?  The ones that you are
using are a few days old.  The pcic-pci0 should show up as pcic0:.

Warner