Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 1997 15:28:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Steve <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        Alan Batie <batie@agora.rdrop.com>, "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sprint or MCI ??

I'll second that.  In a word, if you are in NYC, they SUCK.  There's one
problematic router here that is so overloaded it reboots a few times a
day.  This has been happening for about a year...  Email to them has not
been responded to in months...

We're in the process of moving to a co-locate with Genuity.

Charles