Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 1998 18:05:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?

> Hehe...  I was just thinking this last night.  :)  I got thinking about
> old computer magazines (say, Apple II days...), and thought FreeBSD needed
> a magazine.  The E-zine idea is surely a great way to start.
>
> Who all is doing what right now is the question.

Well, Lets get organized!

We need:
	An Editor. :-)
	Web Site:
	Webmaster/Formatter:
	Columnists:
	Itinerant Article Writers:
	Newsies:
	Graphic Artists:

If we get enough people to volunteer, we might be able to pull this off.
I have already volunteered to write a column, and I have the rough draft
of the first article already done.

	-Chris