Date:      Tue, 2 May 1995 20:42:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        phk@ref.tfs.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, terry@cs.weber.edu, sa2c@st.rim.or.jp, jkh@morton.cdrom.com, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Translators needed urgently!

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

> > I remember one such document, a C.itoh manual which stated:
> >
> > "This printer should only be embraced in a ventilative environment"
>
> And how do you know that's not exactly what they meant to say? :-)
>
> 				Jordan "Love me, love my printer" Hubbard

I may have that C.Itoh manual in my humor file (look, look):

"Printer: just pretty simple as data output device. For computer, vast
mammoth artificial being..."

The programming instructions are equally as obscure.

(C.Itoh manual, circa 1982)

Yes, their English is much better than my Japanese.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936