Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:46:43 +0000
From:      Scot Elliott <scot@poptart.org>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recommendation for a UK based ISP

nik@iii.co.uk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend (or alternatively, if you're reading this in -isp,
> are you) a good ISP in the UK? I'm not looking for much, just an ISP who

Well it depends if you want dial-up or just the web-space/SMTP.  Demon
do dialup, give you a name in their domain and forward mail to it with
SMTP I think.  And I think they supple 10MB or so free web space.  But
their throughtput's pretty crappy.

If you don't need the dialup and just want web-space and SMTP forwarding
then we could do that for you - our server aint used for much at the
moment.

Yours.
Scot.