Date:      Mon, 4 Apr 2011 20:37:06 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port gnome-terminal3 fails to build

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that py-lxml needs to be built along with libxml-references.

No. It needs gnome-doc-utils that has xml2po, but in your log shows
that your system already has it. It looks like you didn't upgrade your
Python correct or something else.

To tell you the truth. You have broken two of your systems. It is very
difficult for us to help you, because you keep doing what we don't
support. Also, you keep jump to different port and port. If you really
want to help us. You need to focus on a port at a time and send us a
log then wait for us to response back.

By the way, I have no interest to support Tier 2 architectures
(PowerPC, Sparc64 and etc) but I don't know what about someone in my
team.

--
mezz.freebsd@gmail.com - mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team