Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 1998 16:50:33 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux "best of breed?"

> Maybe a word or two from the FreeBSD PR machine might be useful here.

Already in the works - a FreeBSD myths page is being generated by Nik
and I hope he'll also put in a reference to my recent posting to
-advocacy which pretty much clarified my view, at least, of this whole
halloween nonsense.

> Oh, I forgot: FreeBSD doesn't DO PR.

Now now, such hyperbole is beneath you.  Of course we do PR, just not
enough PR to please everyone out there.

- Jordan