Date:      31 Jul 1999 00:22:20 +0200
From:      naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just who is Terry Lambert?

I guess asking that question here isn't the height of tact, but asking
behind a person's back isn't either.

Just who is Terry Lambert?

According to my copy of the FreeBSD handbook, he's not part of the core
team. In fact, he isn't even listed as a committer. Which makes me
wonder just what backs up his voice of authority.

I'm increasingly suffering from the impression that I'm dealing with an
intellectual version of Brett Glass. If I'm doing Terry injustice, I'd
prefer to be told.

Feel free to reply in private. ;-)

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                  naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de