Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:45:34 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newest Pentium bug (fatal)

> > In my opinion, it takes a whole lot less Faith to believe there is some
> > design to what we call life than it all happened by pure accident or
> > chance.
>
> And why is that exactly?  In an infinite universe, anything that can
> happen, probably will happen at one or multiple points.  And as you
> pointed out in a previous post, the universe is infinite.

But, getting all of these 'probably' togethers into a single system such
that they are all put together into the highly complex system we know as
Earth stretches my ability in 'chance' beyond it's ability to believe it
can happen.  There are too many billions orders of magnitude for me to
pass it off as chance.

Nate