Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:22:26 +1100 (EST)
From:      Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>, "'Alfred Perlstein'" <bright@wintelcom.net>, "'advocacy@freebsd.org'" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [ADV] RE: Help me turn the enterprise to FreeBSD!

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Chris Coleman wrote:

> If this turns out well, this would make a great Daemon News article.
> Please take notes and make use of this opportunity. :-)

Yes please!!!

If we had an article somewhere which demonstrates that you can talk to
your Messy SQL server (MS SQL) from your FreeBSD Web Server, it would be a
great sales/advocacy tool.

I'd love to be able to give someone 10 good reasons why they should use
PHP+FreeBSD rather than ASP+NT.

Cheers, Joel...

---
Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
Phone: 0409 426-563               |               Melbourne, Australia
Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
VicFUG President/Webmaster        |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/
FreeBSDzine Editor                |        http://www.freebsdzine.org/