Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:17:57 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@qubesoft.com>
To:        James FitzGibbon <james@targetnet.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB-to-SCSI converter

Which version of the OS? Please update to a recent release of 4-STABLE
if you are not there.

Did you do a camcontrol rescan 0? What does that produce?

All you will need is

	kldload usb
	kldload cam
	kldload umass

or compile with the following options (I am not sure whether the CAM
module is available in stable)

	device	scbus
	device	da
	device	usb
	device	umass

Hope this helps.

Nick

--
Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
n_hibma@qubesoft.com                              n_hibma@webweaving.org