Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:27:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Well, FreeBSDCon has already made it into upside magazine...

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:

> On Saturday, 23 October 1999 at 19:25:17 -0500, Jeremy Shaffner wrote:
> >
> > I agree.  I would have done as much when I setup the mirror, but:
> >
> > 1)  gmarco didn't create real thumbnails.
> > 2)  The workstations in the terminal room weren't equipped with the Gimp.
>
> You can use xv.  Bill Fumerola did exactly that from the terminal^Whub
> room, and it worked fine.

D0h!.

He's since created thumbnails (and made description changes), I just need
to update the mirror.

-Jeremy

Jeremy Shaffner                  JORSM Internet, Regional Internet Services
System Administrator             7 Area Codes in Chicagoland and NW Indiana
jer@jorsm.com                    100Mbps+ Connectivity, 56K-DS3, V.90, ISDN
support@jorsm.com                Quality Service, Affordable Prices
http://www.jorsm.com             Serving Gov, Biz, Indivds Since 1995