Date:      Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:29:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org (Michael Lucas)
Cc:        laotzu@juniper.net (Chris Parry), blk@skynet.be, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Roasting Newbies

> I'm taking this message as an opportunity to respond to the scads of
> private mail I have received.  I never thought a web page would
> produce more mail than I could answer.  ;)

... good stuff about how to reduce developer work load and increase
... developer productivy read, loved, and deleted from reply.

I've got a nice shinny cap sitting over here in the corner, the
new painted words on it say ``Director of Newbie Relations'',
would you care to dawn it and take the rains?

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX - (RWG25)                    rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net