Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:56:01 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in the Press

On Sun, Apr 05, 1998 at 12:09:34PM +0200, Wolfram Schneider wrote:

> We does not have a section about FreeBSD articles in the press
> on www.freebsd.org. I mean articles in traditional newspapers
> like the  Wall Street Journal etc. or OS comparisons
> http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reviews/Compare/AltOS/

For a laugh, I think everyone should take that quiz there.  Maybe it could
be included in a "Linux or FreeBSD FAQ" -- it sure matched _me_ up right!
:)

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)