Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 19:46:38 +0930 (CST)
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Martin Dieringer <dieringe@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Java 3D

Martin Dieringer wrote:
> now that jdk 1.2 is on the way, what about java 3d?
> I didn't see source code available, but blackdown have made a linux port.
> Do you think there is any chance to get the source code and compile it?
>
> martin

Blackdown have a Linux port as they have access to the source code from
Sun.  Any Java3D port for FreeBSD pretty much relies on Sun either
releasing the source code or allowing the FreeBSD porting team access to
it.

Unless you want to read the Java3D specs and write a native library from
scratch of course :).

--
Greg Lewis 				glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au
Computing Officer			+61 8 8303 5083