Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:18:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   keyboards

Silly question, but seeing as I like my old non-Windows keyboard, and the
only thing that seems to go wrong with them is that the keycap labelling
rubs off, does anyone know a method of relabelling keycaps?

I don't want to change any labels, just stick the 'e' printing back in
place on top of the 'e' key.

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C programming, Electronics,
213 Lakeside Dr. Apt. T-1  | communications, and signal processing.
Greenbelt, MD 20770        | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
(301) 220-2114             |       jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)