Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:48:14 -0700
From:      Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Subject:   Re: 1.3.1 patchset 7 not quite ready

[A snippet from a private mail I wrote]

More comments...

I've been using -current pretty heavily and it's definitely stable enough
to use everyday. There's build issues, but I've been able to get around all
of them so far without too much effort. Who knows, somebody could commit
something that'll complete break the system tomorrow. That why I kept
the old pre-KSE kernel during the recent roughness with that commit.

You just have to update the machine intelligently.

"How it's running"

1) The Java2Demo is running rather slow and it has me worried.

2) The SIGUSR1 delivery problem is gone now when I run under -current.

3) The only thing that's left is testing out the signal/exception
	framework (stack yellow/red zoning). Hopefully, that won't
	be completely broken.

bill