Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 11:08:19 -0600
From:      Stacy Millions <stacy@millions.ca>
To:        Rob <europax@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alps Glidepoint tapping, can it work?

Rob wrote:

> On my Viao FX290, tapping doesn't work.  I'm wondering if there is a
> way to enable it.  I acidentally did something the other day which
> started it working, but I have no idea what I did.  Hasn't worked
> since then.

My Z505S would enable tapping after a suspend/resume.

>             I do realize that some people turn tapping off, but
> I got used to it on my previous laptop.

I'm one of the people who turn off tapping, so I haven't looked
for a way to turn it on :-)

-stacy

--
Nothing spoils fun like finding out it builds character.
    - Calvin

Stacy Millions                                       stacy@millions.ca
Millions Consulting Limited