Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:07:33 +0100
From:      Olaf Erb <olaf.erb@secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lucent Wavelan/Orinoco WEP patches for 3.5-stable

Hi,

I wanted to use an Orinoco Gold card with my 3.5-STABLE/PAO installation on
my notebook.. well, I had to learn there's no WEP support for the wi driver
there :(

So I backported the WEP stuff from 4.2 into 3.5-STABLE sources, which was
surprisingly easy.

If anyone needs it, feel free to grab the patches from

http://www.erb.nu/freebsd/

It's just a quick hack which works very well for me (using it on a daily
basis with gold cards), I thought it might be interesting for others, too....
Please don't ask me about config issues or how to patch your sources..

Olaf