Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:23:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>, Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: native RealServer now available

The previous Real Server that was available for FreeBSD 2.x was RealAudio
version 3.  When they switched to version 5, they cut support for
FreeBSD.  You couldn't get a real server until they got to version 7.
  But they really haven't advertised it

I could be a little mistaken, since I stopped watching after they dropped
support for version 5.  They could have picked it up when they went to G2
and I wouldn't have noticed.

Chris Coleman
Daemon News
http://www.daemonnews.org