Date:      Thu, 03 Nov 2011 08:18:30 +0100
From:      Snoop <snoop@email.it>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Cc:        Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CARP related trivial question

Thanks guys. I think Julian gave me the answer I was looking for.

On the other hand I believe that CARP handbook/man pages are inaccurate.
I'm not supposed to look for these kind of things on a mailing list.
"Working instructions" are the most important information and have to be
there. I also think that the "arp load balancing" section of CARP is not
that complete. But anyway, it's just my point of view on this very
specific case as I'm generally very happy about the quality of Free/Open
BSD man pages.

Thank you all for your time, have a good day.