Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 08:18:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spontaneous reboot on 3.3-RELEASE.

i've had problems like these over the years. usually i have a bad spot in
my ram or in the bios.

often the ram problem is pointed out by "page fault" failures, such as
while running fsck in a daily cron job.

cheers,
jeff

Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services   |
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mail |