Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:57:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        BPickles@sbs.com
Cc:        deischen@freebsd.org, Juergen.Dankoweit@T-Online.de, phk@phk.freebsd.dk, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on embedded systems

In message: <F890B0AE5F09C946992683ACA774893DB1E336@CORPMAIL.sbscorp.sbs.com>
            "Bob Pickles" <BPickles@sbs.com> writes:
: Daniel
:
: That would be an interesting project. I did a Tundra II
: QNX driver for one of our SBCs with an Intel processor, but again
: PPC is not a big issue here.
:
: What would be the interest in the community for such a development?
:
: I need to justify everything that I work on, as I am fully loaded
: most of the year.
:
: However, it's an interesting thought...
:
: Regards
:
: Bob