Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:45:15 -0500
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "'advocacy@freebsd.org'" <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help me turn the enterprise to FreeBSD!

Hi guys,

I need you help I work for a small enterprise client/server company. I'm
looking for a client that will allow me to connect to a MS Sql server from a
FreeBSD front end. Any one know of anything. I have found clients to connect
to other type such as Oracle and Sysbase. Right now we have one FreeBSD
server that I forced in here and use for testing but there is consideration
for getting some Linux servers and Workstations, but I'm trying to sway the
vote to FreeBSD any ideas or am I going to have to write something.