Date:      Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:59:30 -0500
From:      Rob Winters <rob@annapurna.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: status of PAO code merge?

At 09:01 PM 3/6/2001 -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
>In message <4.2.2.20010305111330.01f971f0@mail.nova.org> Rob Winters writes:
>: If it gets fully integrated, it seems like a real boon to
>: the hardware compatibility list.
>
>Except for a few edge cases (sound cards, joystick and some rare
>wireless cards), the PAO code has been integrated.  The hardware
>compat list hasn't been completely updated.

I guess the Toshiba Libretto floppy drive (PA2612U) didn't make the cut?
I've gotten several E-mails saying it's not supported any more, and one
E-mail with source code to patch my 4.2-Release (now RELENG_4).

The Librettos are pretty popular with geeks of all stripes, or so I
thought. Certainly the resale prices stay up there, even on moldy Pentium
120 models such as mine.

  /// Rob