Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:01:58 -0400
From:      "Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat@peak.org>
To:        "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD." <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   New FBSD user w/ Dell Inspiron 7500 looking for other 7500 users

I've got Unix experience (NeXTStep) but not FreeBSD.  I d/l the 4.3 ISO file
and installed off the CD.  I have logged in successfully, but that's all.

The first thing I'd like to do is learn how to configure XFree86 to run
1400x1050.  I understand that if I screw this up I can damage the hardware,
so I'm asking for help/pointers.  Then I want to configure AfterStep ;-)

(Any other newbie tips would be appreciated)

Thanks
TjL