Date:      Fri, 06 Nov 1998 16:34:26 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD stickers (was: Status of Branding)

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Place an order for something FreeBSD from WC and you'll get a small
> > sheet of 11 stickers of various shapes and sizes and colours (unless
> > they've none left ), including 3 25mm square ones that are perfect for
> > covering up those "Intel Inside" & "Designed for Windows" stickers
> > that appear on just about every new PC :-)
>
> Yep, and added to this we now (as of yesterday) also give you a
> "Powered by FreeBSD" aluminized case plate for that little empty
> square* on your PC. :-)

Excellent, I look forward to 2.2.8 arriving :-)

> - Jordan
>
> * If something else is already there, it can be easily prised off. :)

I've put one of the stickers there. Hmm, wonder how good the adhesive
is?

--
  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K.
  This is what caused the problem in the first place.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd.
Bath, Avon, England.  Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.radan.com