Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 21:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems supping doscmd... (fwd)

--0-581252491-844240675=:291

Sorry aobout all of of the forwards here... my sysadmin (also friend) is
having troubles with supping the doscmd stuff... I had to bridge to an
email address you could reply to and such. ;)
Hope you all can view attachments. (I would expect so, but you never know)

                                Jon Mini, j_mini@efn.org, mini@4j.lane.edu
                                                    GAMMA Development Team
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."
little.blue.engine:Reality Protection Fault. (core dumped)