Date:      Mon, 09 Jun 1997 14:31:58 -0500
From:      Susie Ward <sward@voltage.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclades and stuff :)

I would like to talk with someone who is using Cyclades cards (or really
any multi-port card), specifically if anyone has setup a homemade "term
server" with the Cyclades in a seperate machine. Mainly what we're needing
to figure out is how to have the machine housing the Cyclades be able to
safely access the passwd file on the main server. But any other suggestions
or input to possible problems with this setup are also appreciated :) Right
now we have two Cyclades cards in the main server, but we will be needing
to add more and didn't really want to just keep cramming more cards into
the main server. It may be easier/cheaper in the long run to just go with a
PortMaster, but we already have the Cyclades cards here, so we would like
to use them if it is feasible.

Also, we have 7 brand new, still in the box USR Sportster 33.6 external
modems for $100 each that we won't be using if anyone is interested.

TIA

Susie