Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 07:57:47 -0600
From:      Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@netbsd.org>
To:        core@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        core@netbsd.org, cgd@netbsd.org, ross@netbsd.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Copyright infringement in FreeBSD/alpha

Ok, now that you've all had time to throw your diapers around; here's
how this is going to work in the future:

All copyright 'issues' will be discussed in private between two
members of the two camps.  There will be someone chosen on the
FreeBSD side to represent FreeBSD and there will be someone chosen
on the NetBSD side to represent NetBSD.  I will be the person on
the NetBSD side.

FreeBSD will take a few days to decide who should represent them
in these sorts of discussions and then they will inform me of their
decision.  Both parties will agree to notify one another of changes
in staffing such that this mechanism is always in place.

There will be no further discussion on this issue. That means people
will drop this _NOW_.

Please let me know before June 15th.

Herb Peyerl
Core Group