Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:41:54 -0400
From:      Tom Ierna <tom@shockergroup.com>
To:        Glen Barber <glen.j.barber@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RootBSD?

On Apr 6, 2010, at 9:31 AM, Glen Barber wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>=20
> Tom Ierna wrote:=20
>> Anyone have any experience with RootBSD.net?
>>=20
>=20
> I've been using RootBSD for a few months now, and would give you =
nothing
> but positive feedback - however, your question isn't exactly specific.
>=20
> Is there anything in particular you need to know?

I was non-specific on purpose; I'm looking for any stories.

Also, if anyone has any other FreeBSD-friendly VPS companies they can =
recommend, that would be great.

I've looked on this page:
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html

Linux VPS vendors are a dime-a-dozen and I'm using a great one (Linode) =
for several servers that I don't need on FreeBSD.

Basically, I'm looking for a FreeBSD VPS vendor that's as highly =
regarded as Linode.

Thanks for your thoughts.