Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 1996 16:52:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Watson <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        Brian Bartholomew <bb@wizard.pn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RAID systems for freebsd

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Brian Bartholomew wrote:
> If freebsd has the drivers, I can recommend the DPT Scsi cards based
> on my experience with them in Interactive Unix boxes.  These will do
> mirroring at the controller level.  See also
> http://stampede.cs.berkeley.edu/ccd/ for mirroring at the OS level.
Thats my problem
freebsd doesnt have any raid controllers supported that i know of now.
Im sure there on their way but i cant wait, the "higher ups" want it now.
and i REALLY dont want to have any foreign OS trash on ym perfect little
fbsd lan :)

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126